THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Menu Plan Monday - October 1



Well, it hasn't been a great weekend. I had an hour and a half meeting with Lego boys teacher Friday night. More on that later, then I woke up sick Saturday...stuffed up nose, drainage, killer headache...then Little Princess developed a fever, and my husband. Today (Sunday) I still wasn't feeling well, neither was little princess. So on my way home from taking Lego boy to his riding lesson I had to stop and buy a thermometer (for the life of me I can not find one in the house, and I know we have a few lying around...somewhere taunting me). Anyway, I took my temperature...101.4! I knew I wasn't feeling well, but I wow, I didn't think I had a fever. Little Princess' was 102.3. So something is going around this house! Therefore, with all of that plus extra-curricular activities, I'm trying to do simple meals this week.

Monday - Baked chicken, baked potatoes, saute spinach, corn
Tuesday - Roasted pork loin, corn, rolls (none for me, haven't found a good GF one yet) roasted butternut squash
Wednesday - Sweet Tarragon Chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
Thursday - Creamy Potatoes 'n' Kielbasa,(instead of the condensed cream of mushroom soup, I will just use Progresso cream of Mushroom soup), broccoli (Lego boy will probably have a hot dog)
Friday - Family movie & pizza night (I just bought some Little Caeser Pizza Kits, so hubby and kids will have that), I'll either have a GF pizza or seafood
Saturday - Hubby & boys going camping, Little Princess and I will have a mommy/daughter day.
Sunday - Spaghetti (hubby and kids will have regular spaghetti, I'll either have GF spaghetti, or something else)

16 comments:

Natalie said...

Your menu sounds delicious! I hope you all get to feeling better!

Anonymous said...

what a delicious meal plan for this week. I may have to try some of those. have a wonderful week.

Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

You must be quite the chef! I would love to see your elaborate meals because these sound pretty wonderful!

I'm so sorry to hear about your sick week! Hoping you feel better soon!

Karen said...

I hope you are all feeling better soon! That Baked Chicken sounds delicious:-) Have a great week.

Robin said...

I pray for your family's restoration to health. Thanks for sharing your menu for the week.

Anonymous said...

Wow,those are pretty yummy sounding meals! I agree: your "fancy meals" must be spectacular if these are your basic ones! Hope everyone at your house is feeling better soon!

Unknown said...

Great menu this week.The baked chicken is so good!Have a great week.

Sharon said...

The picture of that baked chicken made me so hungry! It looks delicious! As does the rest of your menu. ;)

We don't have dietary restricitons needing GF menus, but I am very interested in this. Would you be using Progresso cream of mushroom instead becuase it is GF?

Nicole said...

yummy menu! i've bookmarked the Creamy Potatoes 'n' Kielbasa. can't wait!

Kara said...

Looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

Your menu looks great!

Kerri

Sandra said...

Great looking menu, everything looks yummy!!!

Happy MPM!

Sandra

Candi said...

Hope you get to feeling better. I do feel way better, but I am still not 100%.

Your menu sounds great!!

Unknown said...

Hey! Glad you liked the chicken.And I hope that you and yours are feeling better!

Unknown said...

I just love Roasted Chicken and potatoes. Yummy!

Unknown said...


Hello my name is Daniella,I know a great spell caster who helped me when I had problem with my Husband if you need a right place to solve your problems contact DR OFURE SPELL TEMPLE is the right choice. he is a great man that have been casting spells with years of experience. he cast spells for different purposes like.

Contact Dr. OFURE on: spellcast5temple@yahoomail.com.

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Herbal care.

Contact Dr. OFURE on: spellcast5temple@yahoomail.com
or contact him through his mobile:+2348108978213